Buying a good and high-quality mouse for Mac is one of the key issues concerning working with that computer. When you buy yourself a Mac, you want such a mouse to match it at quality, function, and price. To choose a suitable input device for your Mac is very difficult now because of a huge number of different mice and the specifics of their intended use. Well, when purchasing a wireless mouse, you should pay attention to its design, efficiency, responsiveness, ease of use and high sensitivity to inputs.
And yet, how to choose the best mouse for your Mac? Let’s find out with a detailed review of several types of wireless mice.
In order to choose the right mouse for your Mac, you need to know how much and for what purposes you need it. This is very important because in today’s world there is a wide variety of these devices, which can be divided into several types depending on their intended use. These can be special mice for computer games, for video editing, and many others. So, let’s start.
If you opt for the best wireless mouse for Mac, an obvious option would be to decide on the best offer from the Mac maker. Apple presents its wireless Magic Mouse 2, which has an incredible design and no buttons at all. Check out its main features:
- The Apple Magic Mouse 2 has an appealing and convenient design, as well as a rechargeable battery lasting for over a month.
- With its Multi-Touch surface, you will be able to swipe, scroll, move from page to page, and zoom with your finger’s touch and simple hand movements.
- This smart mouse moves easily on the surface, with less resistance across the desk.
- The Magic Mouse 2 pairs automatically with your Mac via Bluetooth with OS X v10.11.
- System Requirements: Bluetooth-enabled Mac computer running on OS X v10.11 or later.
- Connections and Expansions: Bluetooth, Lightning, etc.
The Magic Mouse 2 comes at a fixed price of $76.50 on Amazon.
Logitech MX Master is ideal for the shape of your hand, which makes it mega convenient to use. This wireless mouse connects to any computer in a second, so you can switch from your Mac to a Windows PC with the touch of a button, using the Bluetooth Smart Wireless technology or the Unifying Receiver. Check out the main advantages of this mouse:
- A helpful thumb wheel for horizontal navigation and advanced gestures.
- This wireless mouse has an improved motion control thanks to its wheels.
- Easy connections and switching between computers via Unifying Receiver/Bluetooth.
- Logitech MX Master moves easily on any surface, even on the glass due to special darkfield laser sensor.
- With its advanced power management, the mouse is fully charged for up to 40 days.
Logitech MX Master is available on Amazon at a price of $62.49.
Undoubtedly, the main feature of this mouse is its ultra-thin and fashionable metallic design. It’s so compact and portable, that you can carry it in your pocket wherever you go. Furthermore, it is easy and fast to charge, so for one minute of charging you can use the mouse for an hour. Here are some benefits of Logitech Ultrathin Touch Mouse T631 for your Mac:
- The mouse has an appealing metallic body and silky-smooth touch surface, which perfectly matches your MacBook Pro.
- Portable design makes it simple to transport the wireless mouse.
- Logitech Ultrathin Touch Mouse supports Os X Multi-Touch Navigation.
- This wireless mouse connects to multiple computers and can be switched between them with the Logitech Easy Switch.
- The mouse has a smart and simple charging.
Find it on Amazon at a price of $79.99.
M570 is an unusual wireless mouse that can surprise you with its features: it does not need to be moved and can be used on any surface. The fact is that it has a trackball controlled by a thumb, which controls the mouse cursor, while the entire mouse doesn’t move. What else does Logitech offer us in this model?
- The original design coming in the shape of your hand, to make the use more convenient.
- Useful trackball and precise cursor control allow you to work with the mouse on any surface, even on your bed.
- Non-rechargeable long-lasting battery life: you can use your wireless mouse up to 18 months with its AA battery.
- Simple connecting with 6 compatible devices thanks to Logitech Unifying receiver.
- Reliable 4 GHz wireless connection.
Like Logitech Wireless Trackball M570? Buy it on Amazon for $24.99 only.
Choose the Perfect Gaming Mouse for Mac
A perfect gaming mouse is the one that will withstand frequent keystrokes, or rather, a huge number of clicks per second. It should be a fast, powerful and very smart wireless mouse, which will become your faithful companion in the League of Legends or such a popular shooter as Overwatch.
Among a diversity of available options, we recommend you to try Logitech G602 or the Razer Naga Epic. Both these guys have comfortable and unique shape, designed specially to fit your hand, as well as laser sensors for high DPI to make the gaming even more pleasant.
Buy the Right Wireless Mouse for Video Editing
Video editing is that particular activity that needs to be performed with a high-quality and smart mouse. Choosing the right wireless mouse to edit videos on your Mac is like buying the suitable hunting weapon. For fast and effective video editing, you will need a mouse with high DPI, nice working performance, and adjustable weights. For this reason, we suggest considering the Apple Magic Mouse 2 and the Logitech MX Master since they are responsive, easy to control and simple in use.
Find the Cheapest Wireless Mouse for Mac
People are always looking for cheaper options in anything, but when it comes to quality and comfort, low price is not the key. Wireless mice for Mac are quite expensive, and it’s a no-brainer! Nevertheless, you may find a cheap and efficient wireless mouse for your computer. Logitech devices are available at affordable prices, and besides, they never failed with quality. The most important here is to take your time, discover everything by yourself, read reviews and then make a decision.