To delete browser history has become a familiar matter, and it seems to take a little effort and time. But what if you use multiple browsers on your Mac, and want to clear history in all of them at once? Well, this guide will help you clean web history in any of the most popular browsers, namely Safari, Chrome, Firefox, or Opera. Also, you will learn how to clear Internet history in one click. Don’t you believe? Let’s start now, just carefully follow this simple instruction how to clean history on a Mac.
Here is the easiest way to clean your browsing history in Safari on Mac:
- Open Safari on your Mac. Then tap the “Clear History” button in the menu.
- From the drop-down menu, select “Clear History and Website Data”. A dialog box will appear and ask you to confirm. You are able to clear the last hour history, the today history, yesterday history or all history.
- Click the “Clear History” button to delete browsing history on Safari Mac.
To clean history in Chrome on Mac, you should:
- Launch Google Chrome on your Mac. In the top right corner of the browser window, click on the menu option.
- Select “History”, then click “Clear browsing data”. From the drop-down menu, you may choose the history according to the start time.
- Check the box near “Clear browsing history”. After that, click the “Clear browsing data” button.
If you prefer using Firefox, follow these steps to delete history in this browser:
- Launch Firefox. In the upper right corner, tap the menu button. Choose “History”, and select “Clear Recent History”.
- Click the drop-down menu next to “Time range to clear” so that you can decide how much of your web history must be cleared. Tap the arrow next to Details and choose what information you want to delete.
- Click the “Clear Now” button to clean the selected items.
The last browser on Mac that we want to clear history from is Opera. For this, you do the following:
- Open Opera browser on your Mac.
- In the menu bar, tap Opera and choose Preference.
- Click Privacy & Security, then tap Clear Browsing Data. You can now delete Opera history by the past hour, by day, by week, or from the beginning of time.
So, as you can see, history cache files are not the problem anymore. Take care of your computer because clean Mac is the Best Mac for You.